AFCAD File For EDDV
Hannover Airport, Germany. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Assigned parking with extra parking, new control tower, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from the r...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.15 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hannover Airport, Germany. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Assigned parking with extra parking, new control tower, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
Hannover Airport Logo.
There are 2 BGL files: EDDV_ADE_RS.BGL and a EDDV_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
- Take the EDDV_ADE_RS.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the EDDV_ADE_OBJ.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THESE EDDV.BGL FILES AT ANY TIME. Make sure there is only the EDDV_RS.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other EDDV.bgl to avoid incorrect aircraft parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive eddv_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.