FSX Corpus Christi International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Corpus Christi International Airport, Texas (TX), USA. KCRP includes proper runway information, proper AFCAD file, proper terminal layout, and proper taxiway designators and proper taxiway sighs. The main terminal building is not there yet as it is still being modeled. This airport works with the FSX default airport only. This airport was made with the latest version of ADE (1.5). By Ian Jacobson.
Screenshot of Corpus Christi International Airport scenery.
This scenery was created with ADE Version 1.5 and works with FSX only. This scenery features many different things in comparison to the default version.
- Proper runway information.
- Proper gate numbers.
- Proper taxiway sighs.
- And it also includes proper afcad file.
- Gate 1= Abandoned
- Gate 2= Southwest
- Gate 3= United/Continental
- Gate 4= Abandoned
- Gate 5= American Eagle
- 1. Drag the KCRP folder into Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery.
- 2. Launch FSX and go to settings/scenery library. When there click add area then find the folder in the location where you place it then click it. If you are using Windows 7 first click ok then click in the white area.
- Simply drag the KCRP Folder out of the Addon Scenery folder and then start FSX and select the area then click delete area.
Note: This scenery currently does not include the main terminal building as I am still modeling it. As soon as I am done I will upload the updated version with it.
The archive kcrp_ade_fsx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.