FSX Qamdo Bamda Airport (ZUBD) Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fly from the world's highest airport, taking off from the longest public runway. Located in the vast wilderness of Tibet, Qamdo Bamda Aiport is one of the world's most remote airports, a two and a half hour drive from the nearest city. This is brought to you by DB FlightSim / David Birch.
- Extract the contents of this .zip folder.
- Run 'Qamdo Bamda Airport.exe' - Please Note that some users, such as those of newer versions of Windows, may need to change the installation directory from C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\DB FlightSim to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\DB FlightSim.
- You may now need to activate this package within FSX. To do this, open up FSX, then go to Settings>Scenery Library>Add Area. Then navigate to wherever you installed the package. By default, this should be C:\Program Files \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\DB FlightSim\Qamdo Bamda Airport. Click on 'Qamdo Bamda Airport Scenery Package' and then Open. Now press ok and FSX will load the scenery. It is now ready for you to use. Please Note: Some users, such as those with newer versions of Windows, may have trouble loading the folder. When you press open, you may find the folder just opens and doesn't load to FSX. To fix this, once you are within the folder, click on the white space below the contents of the folder.
The archive qamdobamdaairport.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.