FSX Landsberg AB (ETAS) V1 Scenery
Landsberg Air Base is located in southern Germany near the city of Landsberg. This airbase hosts the Lufttransportgeschwader (LTG) 61 (Air Transportation Wing 61). This scenery is an updated stock scenery and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included is the fire station made b...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Landsberg Air Base is located in southern Germany near the city of Landsberg. This airbase hosts the Lufttransportgeschwader (LTG) 61 (Air Transportation Wing 61). This scenery is an updated stock scenery and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included is the fire station made by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder. It has lots of parking spots. By Uwe Steenweg.
Aerial view of Landsberg Air Base.
Note: The Scenery has not been tested with any addon software like Ultimate Terrain Europe X or VFR Germany.
Installation of Malte Deja's and Wolfgang Schroeder`s buildings:
- Unzip the zip file Malte_Dejas_Objects.zip where ever you want.
- Move the content of the folder texture to your FSX/Addon Scenery/texture folder.
- Move the content of the folder scenery to your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere
- To get Landsberg AB move the three .bgl files of the Folder ETSA_Landsberg-AB_V1 called - ETSA_ADEX_US_V-1.BGL, ETSA_ADEX_US_V-1_OBJ.BGL and to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
- Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
The archive etsa_landsberg-ab_v1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.