FSX USAF Lockheed T-33 TR-612
This is Tim Conrad's T-33 updated for Flight Simulator X. Design work for the Lockheed P-80 began in 1943 with the first flight on 8 January 1944. Following on the Bell P-59, the P-80 became the first jet fighter to enter full squadron service in the United States Army Air Forces. As more adva...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.07 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Tim Conrad's T-33 updated for Flight Simulator X. Design work for the Lockheed P-80 began in 1943 with the first flight on 8 January 1944. Following on the Bell P-59, the P-80 became the first jet fighter to enter full squadron service in the United States Army Air Forces. As more advanced jets entered service, the F-80 took on another role - training jet pilots. The two-place T33 jet was designed for training pilots to fly jets. This aircraft belongs to the United States Air Force. This aircraft has a new 2D and 3D fully functioning cockpits and new effects. Textures and updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft. Package includes pictures of the original TR-612 aircraft.
Screenshot of USAF Lockheed T-33 TR-612 in flight.
To install this aircraft:
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " USAF T-33.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- Unzip the Effects folder and put the Effects in the FSX Effects folder located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Effects".
- (The Effect is Engine Smoke if you do not want smoke ignore file.)
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive tr-612_t33.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pictures of Real Aircraft in Ga.zip||12.31.12||12.35 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||12.31.12||2.71 kB|
|T-33 Screen .jpg||12.31.12||30.71 kB|
|USAF T-33.zip||12.31.12||5.54 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
0 commentsLeave a Response