FSX Ryanair Boeing 737-800 N737T
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.84 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default B737-800. By Peter de Eerste Jr.
- Copy the folder "texture.ryan" into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800 (or wherever it is located).
- Add the following lines to your 737-800 Aircraft.cfg file.
- Paste it right after the last [fltsim.x]. Rename "fltsim.X" to next number in sequence IE: fltsim.6 etc.
title=Boeing 737-800 RyanAir
ui_createdby="P. de Eerste Jr."
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
The archive b737380r.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|B737-800 Ryanair-1.jpg||03.13.07||367.65 kB|
|B737-800 Ryanair-2.jpg||03.13.07||242.57 kB|
|B737-800 Ryanair-3.jpg||03.13.07||475.78 kB|
|read me.txt||03.15.07||1.29 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.