FSX Aviatika MAI-890 Engine Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 198.13 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
For the Rotax 912 ultralight engine on the Tim Conrad freeware Aviatika MAI-890 ultralight biplane (AVIATIKAMAI_890.ZIP). By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It is probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below ito your Aviatika MAI-890 "aircraft.cfg" file. I pasted mine between the [exits] section and the [autopilot] section with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your MAI-890 and enjoy the smokey Rotax... (probably just needs a ring job)!
smoke.0=-4.0, 1.1, 1.3, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_aviatika_mai-890_engine_smoke.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.23.10||999 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.