FSX AI Spotter Full Setup 1.0
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSXAIS is the main program for a project to bring up live-scheduled AI Traffic on FSX. Its open interface permits anybody to create traffic with his/her hands. Demo limited to 4 flights for departure roaster and 4 flights for the arrival one. Full version available at the FS Pilot Shop. By geniXSoft.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- As required for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (or FS10, FSX).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (or FS10, FSX) correctly installed, release fsx-sp1 20070510-2038.
- Ms- SimConnect Server version 10.0.61355.0.
- Ms- SimConnect Client version SP1 (10.0.61242.0).
The program is able to read two text files: enrou.txt and sched.txt. These files represents respectively the arrival and the departure schedule for an airport. Some rules are inside the program for the correct use of them. Using the above files, FSXAIS is able to display aircrafts according to the files contents; certain pre-requisite are mandatory for the correct displaying. Using this capability, FSXAIS may call external executable in order to create the above files (i.e. to fill FSX AI traffic based on a live scheduled coming from internet).
- Execute the setup enclosed into the compressed file, or, if a patch is provided instead, decompress it into the main FSXAIS folder.
- Ensure that MS-FSX is running ( with user aircraft in a certain airport, on the ground).
- Click twice on the geniX FSXAIS icon on the desktop, and wait for the program startup phase: creation of the AI Aircraft DB.
- Provide in the main FSXAIS directory, the two files 'enrou.txt' and/or 'sched.txt' formatted as for the User Guide.
- At the end, input the airport ICAO code where you are located into the FSX.
- Click on the big 'Start' button.
New in this release and/or build (1.0.0 build 39):
- First official release.
Notes for Windows Vista users:
FSXAIS is not tested with Windows Vista. Anyway, a little test on a laptop with Vista Home was ok. Some users report problems; if the problem is related to Microsoft SimConnect.dll , please follow what MS recommend: a MS-VisualC runtime module as for MS documentation.
The archive fsxais10.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSXAIS - InstallationManual.pdf||08.21.11||322.05 kB|
|Release note for FSXAIS.txt||08.18.11||2.61 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.