FSX Cessna T182 N14306
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint for Flight1's payware Cessna T182T. By Mark Misek.
Sorry but I am NOT a professional repainter. The quality reflects the price. I obtained a freeware repaint like this for another payware 182 and when Flight 1's new 182 came out, I just had to have it in this livery. I have also replaced the McCauley prop with a Hartzell and revised the spinner color and reflectivity.
- Unzip the package.
- Find the F1_T182 Skylane folder in your Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes folder.
- Move the folder texture.N14306 to your F1_T182 Skylane folder.
- Open and copy all the files in texture.N282ES.
- Open and paste all the copied files into texture.14306 DO NOT OVERRIGHT ANY FILES IN N14306.
- Open the aircraft.cfg and add the text below. Make sure to change (flightsim.xx) to the next number aircraft in order.
title = F1_Cessna_T182T1 N14306
sim = F1_Cessna_T182T
texture = N14306
atc_id = N14306
ui_manufacturer = Cessna
ui_createdby= Flight One Software
ui_type = T182T Skylane
ui_variation = N14306
ui_typerole = Single Engine Prop General Aviation
description = Cessna T182T Skylane TC 2010, Flight1 Software
Save aircraft.cfg. That's it. Enjoy.
The archive flight1_t182_repaint_n14306.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||06.23.11||1.60 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.