FSX AFCAD File For LFMT
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.89 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An AFCAD file for LFMT - Montpellier Mediterranee Airport, located in the south of France. This file has been created and tested for Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D v1.4, and Prepar3D v2. As there was no realistic scenery file for this airport, it was decided to create one, with very basic tools. All objects used are from FS library, and scenery design was made with ADE 1.6. By Patrick Jaloyan.
Here is the version 1.3 for LFMT airport, designed specially for FSX P3D 1.4 and P3D2. Before introducing you this scenery, please remind that it is only the first part of the creation and adaptation of this scenery. The v2 is already in progress, but it refers to another level of detail that requires plenty of time. I insist on the fact that I would not be responsible for any damage caused by this scenery, even if nothing is expected to happen. But I will do my best to help you to solve any problem encountered during the use of my scenery. If you encounter any unexpected matter, or bugs, please let me know.
This scenery is an accurate reconstruction of the airport, including:
- Runway,Taxiway,Ramp/Gate placing in compliance with reality.
- Better level of detail of commercial apron.
- Jetways of commercial apron fully working.
- GSX compatible.
- Realistic ground marking and night lighting.
- Scenery optimised for IVAO network flying.
- AVGAS 100LL Fuel island exactly like in real life.
- Bouncing deleted on main runway 12L/30R.
1 to 8: ESMA apron
201 to 215: ENAC apron
301 to 306: Herault Airclub apron
999 to 1001: private club apron
Before you start checklist, uninstall or deactivate any old scenery or AFCAD of Montpellier Mediterranee . Please refer to the scenery manual to know how to proceed with uninstalling.
- Extract the AFCAD files in .bgl format and place them in Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Scenery. Restart FSX then.
- For P3D users, go to your P3D root folder\Addon Scenery\Scenery and copy there the .bgl files in it. Restart P3D then.
- For GSX owners, you need to manually set it (it doesn't detect the new status and options of the gates), so for the gate E1, and apron Delta, you should customize airport gates and check that the option "pushback is available" is assigned on all these ramps.
- Close FSX/P3D and delete the AFCAD files in .bgl format from Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. Restart FSX then.
- Airport vehicles moving randomly on the taxiways.
- Use of A380 model instead of the Dassault Mercure 100 one at ESMA apron before the creation of Mercure 100 model (probably for v2).
- Ultra dark taxiway textures with some REX configuration.
The archive montpellier_1_3.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.