Lion Air Boeing 737-800NGX PK-LKV
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 19.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lion Air Boeing 737-800NGX (90th Boeing Next-Generation 737), registration PK-LKV. Repaint of Lion Air's B737-800 PK-LKV painted in a special "90th Next-Generation 737" scheme. Included are high-definition textures, custom cabin textures and aircraft equipment configuration. Payware PMDG 737NGX add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is required. By Nordic Textures.
- Unzip PMDG_737NGX_LION_AIR_90TH-NEXT-GEN-737_PK-LKV.zip using any zipping program (eg. WinRAR, 7-zip).
- Open PMDG Livery Manager that came with the PMDG 737NGX add-on for MS FSX.
- Click "Select Livery to Install" and open PMDG_737NGX_800WL_LNI_PK-LKV_90th.ptp.
- The program will now install the livery in a matter of seconds.
Have a nice flight.
The archive pmdg_737ngx_lion_air_90th-next-gen-737_pk-lkv.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.