FSX DHC-1 Chipmunk WG469
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.83 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the Just Flight DHC1 Chipmunk, and as such requires that payware product. This file contains a representation of WG469, and is painted in the red, white and grey colors of No. 7 Air Experience Flight. Repaint by Kenneth J. Kerr.
Screenshot of DHC-1 Chipmunk WG469 on the ground.
- In your chosen sim, find the SimObjects folder. Inside that folder is the Airplanes folder. Inside there is the JF_DH Chipmunk folder from Just Flight. Copy or move the texture folder included in this archive to that Chipmunk folder.
- Again within the JF_DH Chipmunk folder, locate the aircraft CFG file. Open it using a text editor, and copy and add the following text section into it. Replace the "xx" with the next available number in your sequence of aircraft. Now open your chosen sim and enjoy the repaints.
title=DH Chipmunk WG469-7AEF
ui_variation=WG469 7 AEF
description=WG469 was delivered to the RAF in 1951. It is represented here in the colours of 7 AEF, and carries the stylized "7" on the fuselage. According to online sources, it was sold to the civil market in 1974, thereafter it became G-BWJY, and eventually made its way to Sligo, Ireland.
The archive chipmunk_wg469_7aef.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Chipmunk_WG469_ 7AEF||07.29.14||0 B|
|Installation notes.txt||07.29.14||2.78 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.