FSX DHC-1 Chipmunk WB569 (2013)
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the Just Flight DHC-1 Chipmunk, and as such requires that payware product. This file contains an artistic representation of WB569, which was sold by the RAF in 1996. It flew in Sweden as SE-BON, then came back to the UK in 2007 as G-BYSJ. It has most recently been reported at Duxford, wearing the colors of 5AEF, and thats how it appears in this repaint. Repaint by Kenneth J. Kerr.
Screenshot of DHC-1 Chipmunk WB569 in flight.
- In your chosen sim, find the SimObjects folder. Inside that folder is the Airplanes folder. Inside there is the JF_DH Chipmunk folder from Just Flight. Copy or move the texture folder included in this archive to that Chipmunk folder.
- Again within the JF_DH Chipmunk folder, locate the aircraft CFG file. Open it using a text editor, and copy and add the following text section into it. Replace the "xx" with the next available number in your sequence of aircraft. Now open your chosen sim and enjoy the repaint.
title=DH Chipmunk WB569
description="WB569" (C/n C1/0021) was one of the early RAF Chipmunks. One B&W picture on Air-Britain shows the aircraft at RAF Odiham in 1962 presumably in silver/yellow finish. A 1991 colour image displays the red/grey/white scheme on the aircraft, with the note it was serving with 1AEF. Following demob in 1996, it flew in Sweden as SE-BON. It came back to the UK in 2007 as G-BYSJ, and has most recently been reported at Duxford, wearing the colours of 5AEF.
The archive chipmunk_wb569_2013.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation notes.txt||07.31.14||3.79 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.