FSX Northrop F5 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 75.43 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is an update of the FS2004 Iris Northrop F5 Tiger. The recent upload revealed problems with the VC in some of the models. Those models have been removed. The package also features a new VC configuration and appearance, as the gauges now fit in their respective black frames in the VC and 2D panel and some non-functional gauges have been replaced. Credits go to Iris for the original model and to Danny Garnier for his earlier update. New panel configuration by Michael Pook.
Screenshot of Northrop F5 in flight.
- Delete the entire old F5-E Tiger folder, in the case you have downloaded it previously.
- Copy the new F-5 folder into your FSX/ Simobjects/ aircraft directory after deleting the old F-5 folder.
- Copy the gauges in the gauges folder into your main FSX gauges directory and the effects into the respective main effects folder.
- That's it, enjoy your flight.
The archive fsx_northrop_f5_updated.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Northrop F-5 FDE.zip||10.26.14||60.78 MB|
|2D default.jpg||10.12.14||1.17 MB|
|VC default.jpg||10.12.14||707.93 kB|
|VC panel 1.jpg||10.25.14||285.35 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.