FSX SUS SCROFA SS4P Navy Trainer
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.71 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SUS SCROFA SS4P Navy Trainer. This SS4P is marked as a fictional T-47A in standard US Navy trainer colors, on charge of VX-1 at Pax River as a continuation trainer / hack / chase and photo aircraft. Model by Tim Conrad. By Mine Barnes.
NOTE: First of all, if you haven't done so already, download and install the SS-4P, following the installation instructions given in that package.
1. Download and unzip the file, SS-4P 2pack into a temporary folder. The following files and folders will be created:
* "README FIRST.txt" file (you are reading it now)
* Images folder
2. Copy and paste the texture folders listed above, just as they are into your FSX/simobjects/airplanes/SS-4P folder.
3. Open the aircraft config. file with note pad, and copy/paste the folowing sections in after the [fltsim.1] section, and renumber in sequence.
DESCRIPTION=This T-47A is assigned to VX-1 at Pax River, is used as a low speed chase, photographic and Hack aircraft.
UI_CREATEDBY="PIGLET'S PECULIAR PLANES"
4. Crank and fly. (Flight plan! we don need no steenking flight plan!)
As always. These files are freeware. They may be modified, repainted, and uploaded at will, but no fee may be levied for access, and the files may not be sold. My thanks to Mr. Conrad for the amazing creations gifted to the FS community, and for letting us hack his creations about. And yes, the US Navy trainer will be along in the SS-4P trainer pack.
Near Human Dystopia, on the Pacific Rim.
Soooooeeeee! Go Hogs!
The archive fsxss4pnavy.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SS-4P Navy||02.02.11||0 B|
|READ ME.txt||02.02.11||2.27 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.