FSX Fairey Gannet Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fairey Gannet Panel. 2D for Rob Richardson's Fairey Gannet, which is available at Classic British Files.Com. Included are modified cameras and a saved flight with two droppable torpedos, starting at Vancouver International airport. Configuration from Erwin Welker.
1. The panel: Copy and overwrite my panel into your preinstalled Richardson's Fairey Gannet. There are no changes to the original VC.
Be aware, that I have replaced the 2 Horsepower gauges of the VC with Fuel Flow Indicators. The reason is, that these 2 gauges are fixed in the model and not configured in the panel.cfg.
You can disable that 2 gauges by setting two slashes // ahead of gauge 06 and 08 and then you will have two static horsepower gauges instead.
2. Modified cameras: Just copy all the lines from the file "camera configuration.cfg" somewhere above the original camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg.
3. Flight from Vancouver Int. with 2 droppable torpedos: Copy the folder "Flight Simulator X Files" with the saved flight into your PC-folder "My documents". To have the droppable torpedos available, a entry is in that flight:
You can replace the torpedos also with shootable rockets. Then you need an entry:
ObjectSet.0=RP salvo, 8
Attention !!! :
To get droppable Torpedos or shootable rockets you must have such a set in your Misc folder of your SimObjects. If you don't have, then download and install the file from Flightsim.com: "beaufsx.zip".
You must replace the aircraft title of YOUR aircraft with the title of MY aircraft! My title is:
Sim=Fairey Gannet AS6 Canandian Navy
This file is FREEWARE. It can not harm your computer.
Feel free to copy or to distribute it, but don't make any money with it. It is not permitted to use it for commercial-purpose.
The archive fairey_gannet_panel.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|camera configuration.cfg||06.20.11||4.92 kB|
|camera views||06.20.11||0 B|
|Fairey Gannet Can-Navy(3).jpg||06.20.11||108.07 kB|
|Fairey Gannet Can-Navy(7).jpg||06.20.11||92.74 kB|
|Fairey Gannet Can-Navy(7b).jpg||06.20.11||112.68 kB|
|Fairey Gannet Panel.jpg||06.20.11||176.81 kB|
|Flight Simulator X Files||06.20.11||0 B|
|Vancouver Int.FLT||06.20.11||9.70 kB|
|Vancouver Int.FSSAVE||06.20.11||162.89 kB|
|Vancouver Int.WX||06.20.11||179.30 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.