FSX Caribbean Seaplane Tours Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 25.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Caribbean Seaplane Tours. Includes Key West, Key West Docks, Mooney Harbor, Fort Jefferson. Includes many small details best viewed from a boat or car. By Chris Carel.
Introduction: First, I would like to thank you for downloading this freeware project. It is a fictional airlines based on “Real World” places. Where possible, I’ve tried to stay as true to the photographs I had available. The “Thank You”(s) for this project are numerous. However, I would like to thanks…….
Tom Constantine for providing a sounding board and a great place for enthusesist to gather.
Arno Gerretsen for wonderful tools and providing guidance not directly but through the forum.
Todd Lucas for a wonderful place in the sun
Reddog - Beta Tester and for putting up with missed deadlines.
Mikrco - For the animated flags found thoughout this scenery and for use of his other works (models) in the past.
G.P. Gordon - For creating the Rwy12 “Sharks”
Installation: If your reading this, the files are installed….but, you will need to activate the files in FSX! Order is important……
Activate the folders in this order…..
1. Key West
2. Key West Docks
3. Mooney Harbor
4. Fort Jefferson
After activation these files should be in the following priority.
1. Fort Jefferson
2. Mooney Harbor
3. Key West Docks
4. Key West.
That’s it……for installation but there are some hints below.
1. Download a good vehicle to drive around Mooney Harbor! There are road signs and hidden areas to explore.
2. Download a boat or two….I’ve placed numerous docks in the scenery.
1. The roof of the Margarita Air Hangar is hardened and can be landed on by rotorcraft or Helicopters.
2. The airport has night lighting so check it out after dark.
3. The grill on the deck next to Caribbean Seaplanes hangar is fired up between 12:15 and 12:45 pm and again between 6:15 and 6:45.
4. The tiki lamps burn between dusk and dawn.
5. There is moving traffic on the road around the airport.
Key West Docks
1. The entire dock surface is hardened for landing.
2. The Heliports on the cruise ship and yacht are hardened for landing
1. The ramp to the seaplane dock can be taxied up. I recommend drifting on to the ramp. When the aircraft comes to a complete stop, raise the gear and taxi. Also, you can drive off the other side with one of the cars or trucks.
2. I know the next to last blue road sign show up a black…but it’s a glitch in the program, and I’m not going back to fix it.
3. The tiki lamps are lit from dusk to dawn.
4. The grill fires up at the same times as the one in key west.
5. There is special night lighting throughout the scenery.
6. The observation deck at “Dolphin Bay” can be driven up so that you can watch the birds, dolphins, and shark.
7. There are fireworks nightly between 10:01 and 10:45 p.m.
8. Reddog’s Landing can be driven or landed on.
9. There is a hidden treasure chest on the island with the ship wreck.
Same as above and more!
Enjoy…….and happy Flying.
The archive carkywst.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CSPKW Install.exe||06.09.07||25.65 MB|
|Caribbean Seaplanes Key West||06.09.07||0 B|
|Read Me.txt||06.10.07||3.39 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.