FSX Fortaleza Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 383.81 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fortaleza Airport (SBFZ), Brazil, Pinto Martins International Airport, v1.0. Features modifications to runway 13/31 and taxiways. By Peter Koller.
SBFZ - Fortaleza - BRASIL - Pinto Martins International Airport --> for FS X ONLY!
VERSION 1.0 2007-AGO-12
This is my first attempt to modify / enhance FS X airports. Try it out (day and night) and give feedback. Many thanks to Max Hochreutener for testing.
Put SBFZ-V10.bgl into your folder ?:\Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery, start FSX - World - Airports - SBFZ gate 7.
You get the best results if you put the sliders as follows:
- Options - Settings - Display - Scenery to dense / extremely dense.
- Options – Settings – Display – Traffic - Airport vehicle density to Maximum.
This ZIP-File contains:
- SBFZ-V10.bgl AFCAD file with the modifications.
- SBFZ-FSX.txt This File / comments and installation instructions.
- SBFZ-GRND.jpg Ground chart SBFZ.
- SBFZ-PARK.jpg Parking chart SBFZ.
- SBFZ-1 to 4.jpg Screenshots SBFZ.
This is a modification of the original FSX airport of Fortaleza (Brazil) SBFZ.
Summary of what has been changed / included:
Modifications on RW 13 / 31.
- Runway center light.
- Runway edge lights.
- illuminated touchdown zones RW 13 / 31.
- PAPI for RW 31.
- Strobes for approach RW 31.
Modification on taxiways
- all taxiways with green centerline lights up to the parking positions.
- some additional taxiway indicators.
- Gate indicators on APRON to gates 1 - 10 (most with moving jetways - CNTRL + J).
- Gate number at all gates and parking positions on Main Apron.
The archive fsxsbfz1.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.