FSX Patch For OHIOX Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 150.89 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Patch For OHIOX Scenery; updates to version OHIOXa (OHIOX.ZIP), Ohio (OH). Specifically: improved realism at OH17 (August Acres), and improving KDAY. By Ted Kessel.
This patch updates the OhioX scenery package:
1. At OH17, after making a trip there and looking again at a Google Earth image, I was not satisfied with the original. So I replaced some ground textures to get rid of the many houses that I had left there the first time, moved trees and structures around, and added some roads and telephone poles.
2. Someone suggested that I re-do KDAY, but made no suggestions as to what to change. So I altered the ground textures at the south side of the airport to match a Google Earth image, added a parking lot, and left the rest of the airport alone.
Please do not redistribute these files, in part or in whole. This software is freeware. No commercial use is allowed.
This software is distributed without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. The author is not responsible for any damage caused by this software.
After you have installed this you have the "OhioXa" version of this package.
1.Unzip the file "Ohioxa.zip" to a folder of your choice.
2. Find the scenery folder.
3. Find the destination scenery folder of the OhioX scenery.
4. Add the files in the Ohioxa scenery folder to the OhioX scenery folder. Just overwrite the OH17 files.
5. The airport modifications will load the next time you start FSX.
Thanks to Jon Masterson & the ScruffyDuck Co for the excellent Airport Design Editor v1.45.06.
The archive ohioxa_patch.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|new OH17 August Acres.jpg||06.08.10||142.47 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.