FSX ETNJ Jever AB Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
ETNJ Jever AB. Jever AB is located in northwestern Germany near the City of Jever/Lower Saxony and and the coast of the North Sea. It was used as an airfield during WWII. In the early 1950's the Royal Air Force built up the air base to what it is now. From the early 60's it was in hands of the Luftwaffe (GAF). First GAF user was the WaSLw10 (Weapon Training School Luftwaffe 10) with their F-104G which moved from Oldenburg to Jever. Later it became JaboG 38 "Friesland" (FBW 38 "F") equipped with Tornados. The FBW 38 "F" was disbanded in 2005. Nowadays the Luftwaffenwerft 62 step by step and plane by plane disassembles the remaining F-4F Phantom II to get spare parts for the still flying aircraft of this type. This scenery is done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. It has lots of parking spots and you can taxi everywhere as it was in real. Due to this airbase having British type Hardened Shelters, it uses the ones created by Jim Dhaenens. By Uwe Steenweg.
Screenshot of ETNJ Jever AB Scenery.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere.
- Move the two .bgl files of the Folder Jever AB V-1 to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
Installation of the Shelters from Jim Dhaenens:
Note: Obey the copyright statement given in the readme file of the has_lib-1 package.
- Unzip the folder has_lib-1 anywhere.
- Move the content of the folder Senery to the FSX Addon Scenery/senery/scenery folder.
- Move the content of the folder texture to the FSX Addon Scenery/texture folder.
Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
Screenshot of plane on landing approach.
The archive etnj_jever-ab_v1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|