FSX Parafield Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 347.46 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Parafield Airport, South Australia by Roger Leupold.
Parafield airport SA Note: this Scenery will be updated from time to time.
Please note scenery and hangars at some airports may not be identical to the actual ones in use, but are placed as close to the existing ones to give an overall feel of that Airport.
INSTALLATION:Note only Tested in XP and using FSX Acceleration.
For those unfamiliar with adding scenery to your FSX follow the installation steps below.
1. Extract the the named airport folder and place it in your ADDon Scenery Folder.
2. Now start FSX Go to settings click scenery library, Click on "add area" click ADDon Scenery, browse and locate the Named Airport folder,click OK,Ok.
3. Google earth has been used as a guide and to place all runways and objects as close as they are in the actual airport
Tip : Disable your Anti Virus when running FSX it increases the Frame rate and performance.
Hope you enjoy the scenery; any suggestions for further updates are appreciated.
I have only tested this scenery with FSX using XP and not found any major problems (let me know if you find any problems or have any useful sugestions).
Roger's Aussie Scenery.
by Roger Leupold.
The archive parafield.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Parafield SA.jpg||10.28.10||326.76 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.