FSX Curtiss AT-9
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Mike Stone's AT-9 "Jeep" modified for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The Curtiss Wright AT9 Jeep was a twin-engined advanced trainer aircraft used by the United States during World War II to bridge the gap between single-engine trainers and twin-engine combat aircraft. The AT-9 was of a low-wing cantilever monoplane configuration, had retractable landing gear and was powered by two Lycoming R-680-9 radial engines. This package includes history and pictures of the actual aircraft. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1.Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Curtiss AT-9 " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
4. Unzip the gauges folder and put the AT-9 cab gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXGauges".
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
Be sure to contact Tim Piglet for his wonderful aircraft . and his work.
The archive at-9fsxda.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AT-9 Pictures and History.zip||12.05.09||7.63 MB|
|AT-9 Screen .jpg||12.05.09||65.49 kB|
|Curtiss AT-9.zip||12.05.09||2.18 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||12.05.09||3.04 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||12.05.09||560 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.