FSX US Army Fairchild PT-19
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Army repaint of Tim Conrad's PT-19; requires original aircraft PT-19-1.ZIP. Repaint by Mike Keller.
This is a U.S. Army repaint of Tim Conrad's excellent Fairchild PT-19 for FSX. The repaint is based on internet photos of Army paint schemes.
You must first install Tim's FSX version of the PT-19 (filename: "pt-19-1.zip").
Only one texture file is required for this repaint. All remaining textures are included in the original installation. The file "texture.cfg" in this repaint tells FSX where to find those files; you don't need to duplicate them.
1. Go to your PT-19 folder in FSX.
2. Copy the folder "texture.Army" from this zip file into that folder.
3. Make a safe copy of the original PT-19 "aircraft.cfg" file, in case you need to restore it later.
4. Open the original "aircraft.cfg" file, and paste the following text into it. Replace "XX" in [fltsim.XX] with your next available sequence number.
ui_variation= U.S. Army
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
5. Save the .cfg file and go flying. :-)
This package is supplied as freeware. You may not use or distribute it in any manner for generating monetary profit.
The archive pt-19_army.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.