AFCAD File For LSGG
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 440.42 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Geneva Cointrin International Airport, Switzerland. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
This is LSGG - Geneva Cointrin International Airport, Geneva, Switzerland for the recently released FSDreamTeam add on for FSX and was produced using ADE V1.38.04. Geneva Airport sees a good level of domestic and international airlines, some cargo and large numbers of executive jets and light GA traffic.
- Added large number of small, medium and large GA parking spaces, especially to the main GA ramp.
- Added some parking for single props only on the grass alongside R5L/23R.
- Opened R5L/23R (grass runway) to light GA traffic.
- Added further medium and large GA spaces to the small GA ramp alongside the main ramp.
- Reduced the parking overlap on the GA area of the main ramp to improve parking and prevent aircraft crashing into each other when taxiing.
- Re-arranged the cargo area for DHL and the AN-124's and AN-12's that visit.
- Entirely re-coded the gates on the main terminal parking and the satellite parking much closer to reality and to improve the flow of traffic.
- Updated some outdated airlines codes and removed some not using the airport.
- Entirely re-arranged parking on the smaller cargo area used by Farnair, European Air Transport and TNT.
- Dealt with ILS altitude and other issues in the original file.
The ground markings, including aircraft parking space markings are not in the Afcad for this scenery but in one of the scenery BGL's and could not be altered. This limited the extent to which aircraft parking spaces could be changed and means that in three noticeable instances where I made changes, parking spaces do not match up with the lines for those spaces on the apron. One place to see this is the smaller cargo apron. This also affected the large GA apron, where I was unable to change the layout to the real world layout (at 90 degrees to the FSDT layout) as this would have ben so distinct from the markings.
Service vehicles also operate outside the scope of the Afcad for this scenery. Consequently, I have not made any alterations to or additions to service vehicle routes.
This Afcad was designed to work based on aircraft having the 'wing_span' values detailed in the 'FSX Bizjets and GA Parking Sizes & Model Radii' published by AIG Ground. If your AI aircraft 'wing_span' values are not changed to these recommended sizes it is likely that you will not enjoy maximum benefit of this Afcad.
- Move the file AP_LSGG from the FSDreamTeam/LSGG/scenery folder to a temp folder outside your FSX installation.
- Place the file AIG_LSGG_ADE_MB_FSDT.BGL in your FSDreamTeam/LSGG/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
- Remove or delete the file AIG_LSGG_ADE_MB_FSDT.BGL from your FSDreamTeam/LSGG/scenery folder, replace the file AP_LSGG in the FSDreamTeam/LSGG/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aiglsgg.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.30.09||188.92 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.