AFCAD File For KOSC
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Oscoda-Wurtsmith Airport, Michigan (MI), USA, v1.0. This update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made for the FSX default airport. Aprons and taxiways updated to reflect the revised GA ramp and Kalitta Air maintenance operations. All changes utilize stock files and requires no additional downloads. By Chris Leipert.
Changes From Default FSX Airport:
- Aprons adjusted to current (2011) configurations.
- Taxiways corrected.
- Static aircraft added to reflect current Kalitta operations and Wurtsmith AFB Museum.
- Former SAC alert pad is modeled.. -
- Stock hangars added.
- Additional buildings added around maintenance area.
- Approach lights corrected.
- Runway blastpads added.
- Apron blast fences added.
- A/C parking corrected.
- Extensive bird activity on the airport grounds.
- AWOS-3 modeled on freq. 130.725 due to limitations.
- And much more!
* Please note some of the default roads are still present. I hope to eliminate these in a future update. Also note this is my first attempt at airport design. Future versions will be more accurate. Approaches were left as FSX stock. These will be updated at some point as well. I will be remaking the former Wurtsmith AFB (circa 1991) after v2.0 of this AFCAD is complete.
- Simply unzip and place the two .BGL files in your Addon Scenery of FSX. My preferred method is as follows: C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\KOSC\Scenery\KOSC_ADEX_CHL.BGL & KOSC_ADEX_CHL_CVX.BGL.
- Then add the scenery area in the FSX menu as normal.
Thanks to ScruffyDuck for ADEX and all the help in the forums. Freeware only and rights owned solely by myself.
The archive kosc.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.