FSX Holzdorf AB Scenery (ETSH) V1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Holzdorf Air Base is located in eastern Germany between the cities of Berlin and Leipzig. This former East German Airbase is now used by the German Luftwaffe. This scenery is an updated stock scenery and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included are German style shelters and a hangar by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder. It has lots of parking spots By Uwe Steenweg.
Screenshot of jet flying over Holzdorf Aair Base.
Note: The Scenery has not been tested with any addon software like Ultimate Terrain Europe X or VFR Germany.
Installation of Malte Deja's and Wolfgang Schroeder`s buildings:
- Unzip the zip file Malte_Dejas_Objects.zip where ever you want.
- Move the content of the folder texture to your FSX/Addon Scenery/texture folder.
- Move the content of the folder scenery to your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere
- To get Holzdorf AB move the three .bgl files of the Folder ETSH_Holzdorf-AB_V1 called - ETSH_ADEX_US_V-1.BGL, ETSH_ADEX_US_V-1_CVX.bgl and ETSH_ADEX_US_V-1_OBJ.BGL - to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
- Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
The archive etsh_holzdorf-ab_v1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.