FSX Hilton Head Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 29.25 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
(KHXD), South Carolina (SC), USA. This scenery is for FSX SP2. This add-on updates the airport with a new main terminal with correct airline codes for ramps, GA hangar and FBO. EZ Scenery library and Rwy12 library required for this to work (EZ_1.ZIP and RWY12_1.ZIP). Created by Rob Touchtone.
Ok This scenery was made with ADE (Airport Design Editor). This scenery is made to remove the boring default and bring it close to real world.
- Unzip the folder KHXD_FSX to your FSX ADDON SCENERY FOLDER.
- DO NOT MOVE THE FILES TO OTHER FOLDERS.
- Start FSX.
- Click on settings over to the left of the screen.
- Click on the SCENERY LIBRARY Button.
- Click on ADD AREA... on the right side of the screen.
- Now look for the folder that say's Addon Scenery and Click on it to open it up. Now this will give you all the folders inside FSX Addon Scenery.
- Scroll down the list till you find the folder KHXD_FSX. and Click on that folder.
- Now two folders will apear in this screen Scenery And Texture. Just click on the OK Button then the WHITE AREA under the folders and Now the scenery will be added to the Main FSX Scenery CFG.
- Close and Exit out of FSX.
- Start FSX and let the Scenery Library rebuild itself. (This is now adding the Scenery).
- Start your flight at KHXD and look around. Enjoy.
The archive khxd_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KHXDFSXG logo.gif||07.14.12||2.66 kB|
|READ ME ..txt||07.14.12||2.32 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.