FSX Winair ATR 72-500
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a fictional Winair repaint for the Flight1 ATR72-500 for use with Text-o-Matic, so be sure to have it installed prior to using this. By Taylor Giannelia.
Side profile view of Winair ATR 72-500.
- Extract the 2 .bmp files into Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight simulator X/Flight One Software/Text-o-Matic/Templates.
- Open Text-o-Matic and follow instructions to Install, and be sure that you are using the correct version of text-o-matic (FSX, not FS9).
- Enjoy the aircraft.
Important note: Be sure to include both the .bmp files in the extraction. ATR-72-500 F1 Winair.bmp is the Texture file, and ATR-72-500 F1 Winair_a.bmp is the Alpha (reflections) file.
The archive winairatr.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ATR-72-500 F1 Winair_a.bmp||10.13.12||6.39 MB|
|ATR-72-500 F1 Winair.bmp||12.18.12||25.53 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.