FSX NUMA CRJ-200ER
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only. A repaint of Project Open Sky's Canadair CRJ-200. The scheme is a fictional livery of an aircraft that the National Underwater Marine Agency (NUMA) operates. This repaint will be for use with FSX missions involving Clive Cussler's fictional character Dirk Pitt. By Todd Johnson.
- Extract the texture.zip file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste the texture.numa folder into your CRJ-200 directory (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Opensky_CRJ-200).
- Insert the following lines into aircraft.cfg replacing XX on the [fltsim.XX] lines with the appropriate figures.
title=Project Opensky - CRJ-200ER NUMA
description=Project Opensky \nBombardier Canadair Regional Jet -- CRJ-200ER\ Fot the Clive Cussler fans out there/ Fictional repaint by Todd Johnson\
The archive numacrj.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me first!!!.txt||12.09.07||1.12 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.