FSX Squawk Code Generator V1.12
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Includes the free version of BBC Basic for Windows and a program to randomly generate 4 digit numbers (excluding 8s and 9s) in order to simulate squawk codes in real life. Version 1.12 includes a code guide and a more friendly, updated method of using the program. Very useful for doing ATC. By Nathan and Richard Hammer.
- Simply install BBC Basic and then double click on the file named SquawkCodev1.12.
- Hit the triangle on the right hand side, at the top of the bar to start the program running, then hit enter to generate.
- Increased range to 7777 (max squawk codes can go).
- Provided a guide on special codes based on United States Codes - reference Wikipedia - Transponder Codes.
- Made it so one can just hit enter to generate, instead of open, close etc.
- This can only be run when FS is in windowed mode, not full screen. Alternatively this could be run on another computer.
Developers - Nathan and Richard Hammer, Perth, Western Australia.
The archive squawkcodev112.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SquawkCode READMEv1.12.txt||05.28.10||917 B|
|SquawkCodeV1.12 Legal.doc||05.28.10||32.50 kB|
|SquawkCodeV1.12 LEGAL.txt||05.28.10||1.89 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.