FS2004 AFCAD2 File For YPAD
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 6.77 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
YPAD, Adelaide Int'l crosswind runways, Australia. Activates both runways. For use with default scenery. By Ray Smith.
This file is an update of my previous version for the default airport this activates both rwy's (my previous versions not required) a big thanks to Jim Vile and Reggie Fields for their hard work in activating crosswind rwy's airport views are from the roof of the control tower (only when you are in TOWER view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic but not required.
Please Note: When ATIS is activated you will see fictitious rwy's this is part of activating non parallel rwy's and should be ignored.
Feel free to modify as you wish, to change settings Lee Swordy's wonderful AFCAD2 is required.
- Simply take the AF2_YPAD.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called backup and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_YPAD.bgl) and the default will then be active.
I hope you like the improvements.
A special thanks must go to Lee Swordy for his brilliant program that allows us to make these changes.
The archive afypadrs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.