FSX TWA Lockheed L-1011 Tristar N31029
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
TWA final livery repaint for the payware Captain Sim L1011 Tristar. Textures only. By Iain H. Chan.
- Drag and drop the Texture.TWA_FINAL folder in the zip file into the CS_L-1011 folder
- Copy and paste the contents in the fltsim.txt file to the aircraft.cfg file in the CS_L-1011 folder.
- Change the X in [Fltsim.x] to whatever number that's next in the list. e.g. If your aircraft.cfg is already up to [Fltsim.3] then rename this one as [Fltsim.4]
NOTE: Depending on your aircraft model configuration you may need to change the model= line to the correct model folder.
The archive cs_l1011_twa_final.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|TWA L-1011 Final Livery.jpg||02.16.14||42.77 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.