FSX KLM Douglas DC-2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.97 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
KLM Douglas DC-2 registration PH-AKH. This is a repaint for the Douglas DC2 package by the Uiver Team X. The revenue from the sales of the DC-2 package will be donated to the Aviodrome, Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum. By Tim Scharnhop.
This download requires the previous installation of the Douglas DC-2 package for FSX and presumes a standard installation of this package.
1. Unzip dc2X_klm.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.klm' to the folder 'Douglas_DC2_X' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
3. If you have installed the latest version of the DC-2 (the last update is from 12/31/2010) you are already done. If not, I would strongly recommend to do so, as the latest update includes many enhancements.
4. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-2 Klm PH-AKH "HAAN" X
description=DC-2-115E (MSN 1354) was registered as PH-AKH and named 'HAAN' within the K.L.M. Royal Dutch Air Line fleet in April 1935.\n\nFSX Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers\nModel: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers\nTextures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser\nVC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser\nXML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele\nGauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop\nEffects: Roland Berger
ui_variation=KLM PH-AKH "HAAN"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby=""Uiver" Team X"
5. Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers
Model: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers
Textures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser
VC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser
XML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele
Gauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop
Modern Avionics: Simflyer, HansJörg Naegele
Effects: Roland Berger
By Tim Scharnhop
The archive dc2x_klm.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.