FSX Spitfire MK19 Seagreen
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is A.F. Scrub's FSX Spitfire Pr XIX repainted in a sea green. The Spitfire Pr XIX was the last Spitfire to be used in operational service. It was the first of the Griffon-engined photo recco versions to enter large scale production. Based on the Mk XIV airframe and the 2375 hp Rolls Royce Griffon 65 or 66 engine with a Rotol five bladed propeller giving it a maximum speed of 452 mph. Painted in a low vis sea green, with new flight dynamics and textures by Mark Rooks.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Spitfire MK 19.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
4. Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXGauges".
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
The archive spitfiremk19sg.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pictures and History.zip||11.14.10||2.27 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.14.10||3.18 kB|
|Screenshot spitfire19.jpg||11.14.10||44.79 kB|
|Spitfire MK 19.zip||11.14.10||14.17 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.