Eiresim has released Shannon Airport Ireland (Shannon Ultimate) for FS2004 and FSX.
The release of this highly detailed airport add-on comes after 2 years of design and development work from IFSD and Eiresim.
Shannon Ultimate is the most realistic interpretation of the airport to date. During the development of Shannon Airport add-on and all the airport structures, the focus was on attention to detail.
Shannon Airport is one of Ireland's three main airports, together with Cork and Dublin. Located in Shannon, County Clare, the airport is Ireland’s third busiest airport after Dublin and Cork. In 2010, the airport handled some 1,750,000 passengers. The airport primarily serves Ennis, Galway, Limerick, and southwestern Ireland.
- A very detailed virtual model of the airport
- Docking system for six aircraft types
- There are animated and static ground vehicles
- Photorealistic day and night textures
- Realistic taxiway and runway lighting
- Striking frame rates
- 3D approach lights
- 3D PAPI lights
- 3D runway hold short lights
- Realistic ground markings
- Realistic navigation aids
The scenery add-on comes with a comprehensive manual. The airport scenery add-on is updated regularly, which means users can have the most up-to-date interpretation of the airport.
The airport scenery add-on is for FS2004 and For FSX.
More information over at https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/8496/fsx-shannon-airport-scenery/