FS2004 PSA Boeing 737-200
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.32 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the B737-200 in the colors of Pacific Southwest Airlines. Model by Erick Cantu, FDE by Mike Baumann. Repainted by Michael Athanasiou.
Screenshot of PSA Boeing 737-200 in flight.
- Unzip b732_psa.zip into a temporary folder.
- In the FS9\Aircraft\737-200 directory, create the next "Texture" folder in sequence (i.e., if there is only a "Texture" folder, then create a "Texture.1" folder. If the last one is "Texure.1", then create "Texture.2", etc.)
- Copy/move the contents of the Boeing 737-200 PSA\texture folder into the new texture folder that you created in step 2 above.
- Modify the "Aircraft.cfg" file in the FS9\Aircraft\737-200 directory by adding the following text just before the [General] section, and editing the 3 lines as shown below that include sequence numbers:
title=Boeing 737-200 PaintX
description="The Boeing 737-200 is the most successful commercial jet airliner ever built. A total of 1,114 were built between 1967 and 1988\n2x JT8D-17R's at 16,400 lbs thrust\nFS2004 FDE v040617 for FFX\/SGA "New Dynamic Shine" Models\nCopyright: June 2004 Charles Fox"
The archive b732_psa.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Boeing 737-200 PSA||04.22.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.