Braniff II Boeing 757-200
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.18 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fictional Braniff II textures only for the payware QualityWings Ultimate 757 Collection. If Braniff was still around they would've evolved their livery, but if things stayed the same this is what it would look like. This livery is modeled after the Braniff 1985 livery they were flying on their 737-200s. This repaint is a .QWL file and is tested to work with the Quality Wings Livery Manager in FSX. By Marcus Brown.
- Unzip the package into a temporary folder retaining the folder structure.
- To install use the quality wings livery manager.
- Open the livery manager then click 'Install Repaints'
- Then locate the Braniff.qwl file and click 'Open' and the livery manager will install the repaint for you.
The paintkit used for this repaint was supplied by Quality wings.
The archive qw_braniff_757-200.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.