FSX Mount Cook Skywagon ZK-MDB
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.76 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Mount Cook Skywagon ZK-MDB. Mount Cook Skiplanes repaint for Carenado's C185 Skywagon Bush (ski version), depicting ZK-MDB in its 1994 "Lily" paint. These are texture files only. An FSX repaint of the previous ZK-MDB paint. C185F Skywagon Bush FSX patch 1 by Carenado is required for the rudder textures to display properly if the aircraft package was downloaded before April 17th, 2010 1200 GMT or if bought from any reseller. By Markus Hellwig.
Mount Cook Skiplanes C185 Skywagon FSX ZK-MDB, 1994 livery.
This is a FSX repaint of my previous FS9 ZK-MDB paint.
These are texture files only!
1. Open your 'Carenado C185F Ski' folder and make a copy of the "texture" folder.
2. Rename this new folder "texture.ZK_MDB".
3. Copy the texture files included in the 'add to texture.ZK_MDB' folder and paste them into your new "texture.ZK_MDB" folder. Say YES when asked to overwrite.
4. Add the following lines to your aircraft.cfg-file, replacing the "X" from "[fltsim.X]" by the next number in order.
title=C185F SKYWAGON SKI ZK-MDB
ui_variation="Mount Cook ZK-MDB"
ui_typerole="Highwing single Engine Prop"
description="Mount Cook's 1994 "Lily" livery, repaint by Markus Hellwig."
Many thanks to my beta testers "Adamski", "OleBoy" and "Roger"!
As I'm one of those grumpy old school FS9 painters, I don't own the FSX model and very much appreciated their help!
This repaint was done utilizing Carenado's paint templates.
The archive mountcook_skywagon_fsx.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|add to texture.ZK_MDB||01.01.11||13.98 kB|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||04.09.08||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.