FSX Samsun Carsamba Airport Scenery
Samsun Carsamba Airport (LTFH), Turkey. Moderately detailed and realistically depicted scenery of Samsun Carsamba Airport and the surrounding area, for FSX/SP2. Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes accurate main terminal, tower and other airport buildings, afd file, various objects ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 80.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Samsun Carsamba Airport (LTFH), Turkey. Moderately detailed and realistically depicted scenery of Samsun Carsamba Airport and the surrounding area, for FSX/SP2. Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes accurate main terminal, tower and other airport buildings, afd file, various objects and some photoreal terrain textures. By Sunay Kilic. (See also LTFH9XF.ZIP)
Samsun Carsamba Airport Scenery.
Moderately detailed and realistically depicted scenery of Turkey Samsun Carsamba (LTFH) Airport and the surrounding area, for FSX (SP2).
Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes accurate main terminal, tower and other airport buildings, afd file, various objects and some photo real terrain textures.
a) Let the auto-installer (ltfh09x.exe) do the installation and indicate the folder where you want the scenery folder to be installed,
(i.e., C:/ Program Files / Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery or whereever your other add-on scenery folders are present)
b) Activate the scenery within FSX.
(i.e.,FSX main screen select SETTINGS, SCENERY LIBRARY, ADD AREA and add the LTFH Carsamba folder)
d) Adjust your FSX scenery options.
The scenery is done by both scenery objects and autogen, so to see the details both your "Scenery complexity" and "Autogen density" settings must be at least DENSE. To see the photoreal textures you must have your "Texture resolution" setting to 60cm max.
To see the highway traffic and the ai aircraft traffic you must activate the traffic sliders.
- The new sceney objects are created with FSDS 3.5.1 and FSDSXTweak 2.4,
- Other objects used are default FSX objects, except that the apron lights are from Jim Dhaenens.
- Has highway traffic (on E70 Samsun-Ordu highway).
- Has AI traffic, representing B737 and MD83 flights between LTFH and LTBA, LTFJ (can be eliminated by deleting the Traffic_b737md83_LTFH.bgl file).
- Has a static PZL 104 Wilga model (can be eliminated deleting the static_PZL104.bgl file).
- The new extended apron and the new warehouse building (that are added in 2009) are also represented.
- Has photoreal textures (with kind permission of Google) covering a 9km x 9km area, containing summer day and also night textures, of 1m resolution.
- Has corrected coast lines and also depicts the stream adjacent to the runway.
- Has landclass of the surrounding Samsun and Carsamba area.
Delete the LTFH Carsamba folder.
Samsun Carsamba Airport Scenery.
The archive ltfh09x.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.