FSX Trabzon Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 45.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Trabzon Airport Scenery. Detailed and realistically depicted scenery of Trabzon (LTCG) Airport in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey, for FSX (SP2). Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes many accurate and detailed airport buildings including the new domestic terminal, afd file, various objects, detailed surroundings and some photo real terrain textures. By Sunay Kilic.
Please first delete any previous installation of Trabzon (LTCG) airport.
a) Let the auto installer to do the installation and indicate your Flight Simulator folder.
(i.e., C:/ Program Files / Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator X )
b) Activate the scenery within FSX.
(i.e.,FSX main screen select SETTINGS, SCENERY LIBRARY, ADD AREA and add the LTCG Trabzon folder)
d) Adjust your FSX scenery options.
The scenery is done by both scenery objects and autogen, so to see the details both your "Scenery complexity" and "Autogen density" settings must be at least DENSE. To see the photoreal textures you must have your "Texture resolution" setting to 30cm max. To see the highway traffic you must activate the traffic sliders.
- The new sceney objects are created with FSDS 3.5.1 and FSDSXTweak 2.8.
- The new objects have multiple LODs.
- Other objects used are default FSX objects and also some FSXA objects, except that the apron lights are from Jim Dhaenens.
- Has corrected highways and highway traffic.
- Has realistically textured buildings and houses surrounding the airport.
- Has particularly textured airport and other ground vehicles.
- Has 3d modeled runway and taxiway lighting.
- Has approach lighting system on both approaches (although they are not illuminated, yet).
- Has photoreal textures (with kind permission of MS) covering the airport area, containing summer day, night and winter textures, of 50cm resolution.
- Has corrected realistic coast lines and detailed port areas.
- Has landclass of the surrounding Trabzon area.
- Many other small detailes like grass, ground markings, borders, dirt, traffic signs, smoke effects, birds...
- The 3D approach lighting system is not illuminated, there are the approach lights of the afd file.
- In addition to the 3D taxiway and runway lights also the default afd lights are left active.
Delete the LTCG Trabzon folder.
The archive ltcgx10.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.