FSX Swissair Ford Tri-Motor
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.13 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Swissair Ford Tri-Motor. This is a repaint of Cr1-Software Ford Tri-Motor (fictional). Repaint only. By B. Lechner.
Attention, it is fictitious. In Switzerland only flew Fokker F VII.
Repaint only, requires Cr1-Software.Ltd "Ford Tri-Motor".
This repaint was created by using the original paintkit released with the aircraft.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.HB-LBO" in the directory SimObjects\Airplanes\CR1-Ford Trimotor.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
title= CR-1 SCHWEIZERISCHE LUFTVERKEHRS A.G.
ui_manufacturer= CR-1 Software.Ltd
ui_type= Ford Tri
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for downloading this paint !
The archive ford_trimotor_swissair.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FT - 022.jpg||03.26.11||199.84 kB|
|FT - 023.jpg||03.26.11||107.71 kB|
|FT - 025.jpg||03.26.11||163.00 kB|
|FT - 027.jpg||03.26.11||150.67 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.