FSX Red Bull B-25
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The North American B-25J 'Red Bull' (N6123C) is owned and operated by The Flying Bulls and stationed in Salzburg. This repaint requires version 7 of MAAM-Sim's B25 package for FSX. By Tim Scharnhop.
This download requires the previous installation of the B-25 package (version 7) for FSX available from MAAM-SIM, and presumes a standard installation of this package.
1. Unzip Maam_B25_RedBull_FSX.zip to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.redbull' to the folder 'MAAM-SIM B-25J Briefing Time' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes' folder.
3. Back up the corresponding Aircraft.cfg file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following sections under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering them sequentially:
title=B-25J "Red Bull"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description=The B-25J "Red Bull" (N6123C) is owned and operated by The Flying Bulls and stationed in Salzburg, Austria. By Tim Scharnhop.
4. Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
This repaint by Tim Scharnhop is uploaded as a freeware enhancement to the MAAM-SIM B-25 package and is uploaded as a texture set only.
Bill Rambow, Jan Visser, Fred Banting, Robert Young, Hans-Joerg Naegele, Howard Sodja, Mark Beaumont, Rob Cappers and Tim Scharnhop of MAAM-SIM for the Maam-Sim B-25 package for FSX.
Jan Visser for the base photoreal and other textures.
The Mid Atlantic Air Museum.
By Tim Scharnhop
The archive maam_b25_redbull_fsx.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.