LiVEinFSX announced a new addition to their series of FSX add-ons: Rhodes Xtreme.
Rhodes Xtreme features accurate scenery of Rhodes Diagoras International Airport as well as other scenery around the island, for all seasons and times of day.
Rhodes International Airport, also known as Diagoras International Airport, is located on the island of Rhodes in Greece. As the fourth busiest airport of Greece, Rhodes International Airport handles thousands of people visiting Greece or traveling across Europe every year.
Rhodes is one of the most popular destinations in Europe, and you can now fly to Rhodes with LiVEinFSX. Rhodes Xtreme is considered to be one of the most comprehensive scenery projects available for FSX.
With the release of this scenery add-on, LiVEinFSX brings Rhodes and LGRP to FSX.
- Thorough rendition with photorealistic textures of LGRP main terminal and surrounding buildings
- Default taxiways and parking positions that are accurately positioned
- 40cm/pixel photoreal textures covering the airport
- Realistic night lighting of airport's buildings, car park, and parking apron
- Realistic lighting system
- Dawn / Day / Dusk / Night texture of Rhodes
- Summer/Autumn/Winter - Seasonal variations
- More than 15 custom-made 3D models
- Extensive road network
- Carefully aligned autogen and scenery additions
- Advanced terrain editing for coastline correction with realistic water masking
- Scenic areas around Rhodes shores and harbors
- Easy to install, with full manual included
The key requirement is FSX SP1 or higher.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.