FSX USAF SAAB J-21
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a fictive repaint in U.S. Air Force livery for the airplane by Tim Conrad (SAAB-J21.ZIP). By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Place the “Texture.USAF” folder into your Flight Sim X directory, under ...SimObjects\Airplanes\J-21.
2. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
texture = USAF
ui_manufacturer = Saab
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
ui_type = J-21
ui_variation = XJ-21 USAF
visual_damage = 1
3. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive j-21_usaf.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.