FSX USAF SAAB J-21
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a fictive repaint in U.S. Air Force livery for the airplane by Tim Conrad (SAAB-J21.ZIP). By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Place the “Texture.USAF” folder into your Flight Sim X directory, under ...SimObjects\Airplanes\J-21.
2. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
texture = USAF
ui_manufacturer = Saab
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
ui_type = J-21
ui_variation = XJ-21 USAF
visual_damage = 1
3. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive j-21_usaf.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files: