FSX Beach Party at Carnarvon WA
Beach Party at Carnarvon W.A. FSX scenery and flights: Mayor Justing Pruttlez of the noble wild beach town of Carnarvon in the beautiful desert like land of Western Australia by the ocean has the pleasure and honor of inviting you and yours to the annual "WalaWalaWin" beach party to be held this ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 819.98 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Beach Party at Carnarvon W.A. FSX scenery and flights: Mayor Justing Pruttlez of the noble wild beach town of Carnarvon in the beautiful desert like land of Western Australia by the ocean has the pleasure and honor of inviting you and yours to the annual "WalaWalaWin" beach party to be held this weekend. Much dancing, swimming, racing and other "ings" will be the tone of the wildest party in these not much kangaroos land. The airport landing and parking fees will be waived on Friday only. Includes new scenery, landclass for many towns on the way and much in Carnarvon. Also two flight plans as well as flights too... a real bundle! By Gera Godoy Canova.
Beach Party at Carnarvon WA.
I recomend you also Download " Plan-G” which uses the acclaimed and versatile Google Maps mapping tool. Any geographical feature which exists in Google Maps can be included in your flight plans, and all the features of Google Maps are fully available. Overlaid on the Google Map are the necessary navigation features extracted from FS - controlled airspace, airports, navaids, VRPs, etc., with automatic switching at lower zoom levels to avoid clutter. Use it with all flights of Nepal DeLuxe for a great siming experience.
1) Make a Directory called "CARNARVON" and make two sub-directories called "SCENERY" and "TEXTURE".
2) Unzip the files to a Temporal Directory.
3) Place all .BGL and LC files in the "SCENERY" sub directory just created.
4) Place all .BMP files in the "TEXTURE" sub directory just created.
5) Place all .PL, FLT, FSSAVE AND WX files found enclosed in your--- C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files.
6) Place the finished "CARNARVON" Directory in FSX/Addon Scenery Directory. Now go to FSX and jump to The Menu and ADD the Directory to the list Scenery.
7) Print the .JPG MAPs for flight reference AS WELL AS THE INSTRUCTIONS.
You are now ready to start your flights.....
Thank you for downloading my scenery and FLIGHTS hope you enjoy your stay.
The archive carvar.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|VFR Broome Intl to CARNARVON (113 MHz).pln||10.07.10||2.35 kB|
|VFR Geraldton to Carnarvon.PLN||10.06.10||1.46 kB|
|VFR Perth Intl to Geraldton.PLN||10.06.10||1.46 kB|
|read me first.txt||10.11.10||1.68 kB|
|CARNARVON W AUS.bgl||10.10.10||31.78 kB|
|LC_CORAL BAY.bgl||10.07.10||360 B|
|BEACH PARTY AUSTARLIA.jpg||10.07.10||143.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.