This revolutionary piece of software will allow you access to almost every area of the virtual flightdeck using your computer's microphone. A virtual copilot that listens to your natural speech, and carries out the action that you specify. The copilot will also respond verbally to you, to confirm the action that you just presented to him/her.
- Easy to use software interface
- Command customization
- Copilot read back customization
- Multiple phrases for any command
- Multiple randomly selected read backs for any command
- Interface testing of new commands or read backs
- Script printing
- Hundreds of voice commands for FSX
- Selectable microphone switch for use in FSX
- Modify or create voice checklists for any aircraft
- Pre-built voice checklists for all default FSX aircraft
- Ability to share checklists for any aircraft
- Speaker independent speech recognition technology
- Natural speech phraseology for commands
- Commands actually operate the system, not just press a virtual key for you
The guys at Flight 1 approached Sky Blue Radio with the idea of, "What would be the first thing you would say to your virtual co-pilot?"
Share with us you most creative and funniest opening dialogue with your virtual co-pilot and be in with a chance of winning a copy of Cockpit Chatter. Send you entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition ends on November 30th and the winner will be announce on December 2nd 2007.
Visit the Sky Blue Radio web site for more details of the competition.
Terms and conditions apply.