FS2Crew: 737 Professional Edition has now been released. Designed exclusively to work with the PMDG Boeing 737, FS2Crew adds flight deck/airline ambiance to the 737 flight experience. For details, click on Read More.
PMDG 737 800 and 900 Drivers take notice, FS2Crew: 737 Professional Edition has just been released. FS2Crew is a revolutionary Flight Deck/Airline Ambiance program that elevates your flight simulation experience to unmatched levels of realism. For the first time ever in the history of FS, you will have to work as member of a team.
FS2Crew uses the popular Flight1 Wrapper and retails for $19.99 USD. It can be ordered via the FS2Crew Order Page. Download links are also available via the FS2Crew Support Forum.
The 737 Professional Edition is the first release in the FS2Crew Series. It includes the following exciting features:
1. Fully Interactive Flight Crew. The FO, for example, can position every switch on the 737NG. This is a first in the history of flight simulation. No other flight deck ambiance program presently offers this kind of functionality on the PMDG 737.
2. Top quality voice sets. The Captain's voice was recorded by a real-world 747 Captain, and many of the other voices were recorded by people who work in the aviation industry.
3. Regional Voice Sets. FS2Crew includes Regional Accents for the Ground Crew Positions (Gate and Ramp Agent, Fueller): You can now fly in the following areas and hear authentic accents for: North America, Spain, Germany, England, France, Quebec, South Africa, South America, Australia and the Philippines.
4. Ultra detail. The hardcore purists will be happy to note that the level of detail incorporated in FS2Crew is totally unprecedented. The FO can even configure the pneumatics for a bleeds-off takeoff if so desired.
5. Interactive passengers. With FS2Crew, you're no longer flying alone, you're flying a plane load of passenger who will, among other things, try to get out of their seats during taxi and have heart attacks. You have to respond to these challenges.
6. Excellent manuals. To ensure that a 737 Type-Rating is not prerequisite to enjoying FS2Crew, a complete set of manuals and tutorials are included to help even the most inexperienced simmers fly like the pro's.
And a whole lot more!
All PMDG 737 Captains are cleared via direct to: www.fs2crew.com