In February 2010, AirNav Systems announced its release of AirNav RadarBox 3D, a tri-dimensional worldwide flight tracking software.
AirNav Systems is the leading provider of ADS-B real-time global flight tracking solutions. The company owns the only existing global ADS-B flight tracking network. The company’s new release, AirNav RadarBox 3D, is the world's first tri-dimensional worldwide flight tracking software.
AirNav RadarBox 2010 is based on a highly popular virtual radar software. This product enables users to track flights in real-time and display them on a 3D graphical interface powered by Google Earth and set in the application.
Included in the software are more than 600 aircraft models / airline liveries, and this makes the software as realistic as possible, which in turns enhances the simulation experience to the user. The software also includes Pilot's View and 3D Approach Views.
For more information, visit: https://www.airnavsystems.com/software/radarbox and http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4359.0
RadarBox is available in three alternatives:
- AirNav RadarBox 3D - the brand new system with the recently released software
- AirNav RadarBox Pro - the present RadarBox system with 2010 3.13 software (no 3D)
- AirNav RadarBox Upgrade - for current users to upgrade to 3D
All you need to run AirNav RadarBox 3D is an internet connection and Microsoft Flight Simulator installed, and no hardware is required.
Key features of this software are:
- 3D flight tracking in real time
- 3D Approach, Airport and Flight deck Views
- Precise aircraft information from the Gatwick Aviation Society
- ID if the flight, registration, altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Navigraph-powered worldwide navigational aid information
- Simple plug and play USB connection
- Photos of all tracked aircraft in real time
- Weather information in real time
- ACARS Decoder interface
- Automated generating and sharing of reports
- My Log which enables you to log and share with your friends all the aircraft you receive
- Airport inbound and outbound flights in different colors
AirNav Systems has a solid reputation for their ADS-B data reception and processing capability. Distributing information through the worldwide AirNav Systems Network Engine, the company has the capability to handle in excess of 20 million aircraft messages per day. AirNav RadarBox 3D has all these capabilities built into it. This new product is highly accurate and reliable, and is available in 8 languages.
AirNav Systems indicated that they will continue to develop and improve this ground-breaking tracking product. One of the core principles of AirNav Systems is to provide high quality products that meet their customers’ needs at reasonable prices – and the company indicated that they will continue to follow this standard into the future.