FlightSim Commander, the navigation tool and moving map for FS2004, has just been upgraded with a patch to v7.3. The patch fixes a few bugs and adds a few minor adjustments. For details, click on Read More.
Flight Sim Commander is a regularly used piece of kit that does a huge job of making sure that your flights can be more controlled and considered than ever before.
By giving you access to all of the tools you need to plan out a flight just like the professionals would, this can be the perfect access point for you to start really seeing what aviation can be like for the real world pilot.
FlightSim Commander is a majorly enjoyable system that ensures you can have fun with everything from FS2004 to P3D; it works with most normal flight simulators today. Despite being a standalone program, it also works totally with both single and multi-monitor systems to give you the greatest range and diversity possible.
The program includes many great features that you can benefit from, including;
- Flight planning to ensure that your entire route is not only fair, but safe.
- Displays key information about both grounded and airborne AI traffic in the skies.
- Shows you waypoint databases that real pilots take from and use to help guide their own flights.
- Utilizes PACOTs and North Atlantic Tracks, giving you a totally fresh way of seeing the world around you.
- Manage your position by using control zone checks for VFR flights.
- Take control of the aircraft with Logbook and Blackbox recording allowing you to have a fully authentic link-up with the tools that all aircraft should carry.
- Limited support for third party add-ons like FS Global Real Weather, Google Earth and even IVAO and VATSIM mods.
- GPS comes with real-time display of all of the most important factors that you need to take into account when you are flying.
- A procedure generator as well as a fuel calculator tend to be included, giving you a fun and fair representation.
- Navigation data is displayed for all the most important details that you need to keep yourself on the right track when you are flying.
- And much more!
This mod does a wonderful job of giving you all the help that you need to really build that authentic feel when flying. It’s mod like this, and its numerous updates and improvements that ensure you can easily have fun becoming more like a real pilot.
All modules are available to give you a better quality of flight – if you wish to be a part of a Flight Sim Commander network, by the way, you need to download the WideFS package. This extra little modification lets you take to the skies and enjoy the world with friends.
If you are a pilot who wants something new in your flight simulation life then starting with this might be the best decision you’ll ever have made!
The authors of FlightSim Commander have just released a patch for version 7.3. The patch fixes a few bugs and makes a number of minor adjustments largely due to suggestions and reports sent in by users. The patch can be downloaded on FlightSim Commander's homepage www.fscommander.com and is valid for both the registered and unregistered version.
More information over at the SimShack page here.